Need Easy Extra $250+/Month For Free?
Are you looking for a way to make your dreams a reality by working from home? It can be a tough grind doing the 9-5 game, and even harder when you have to work around schedules.
With online shopping, social media, and more people using the internet in their daily lives, companies are transitioning to a virtual world for employees as well.
If you are ready to see a stable paycheck while working in your PJs after you take the kids to school, you are going to love this incredible list of 100 companies that hire agents for virtual call centers.
What is a Virtual Call Center
A virtual call center is much like a typical call center except agents work from the comfort of their own home instead of in an office or building.
To appear professional, call centers will present customers with the virtual representation of an organization’s office.
Although you will be working from home, customers will believe that when they call customer service or technical support that they are calling a physical department in the company.
Therefore, your job as a virtual call center agent is to represent the company while still sitting in your pjs.
What Will You Need as a Virtual Agent
For most work at home jobs, all you need is a quiet place to work free from distractions. As a virtual agent, there are few key things you will need to have in order to do the job effectively.
- You will need a distraction-free zone. This means you can’t have crying kids or animals in the background.
- You will need a home phone. Because it is a call center, you will want your own home phone to make and receive calls (most companies will pay for this service).
- You will need a computer. As a virtual agent, you will need to detail your conversations on an online platform that the company uses.
- You will want a headset. This isn’t necessary but makes the job easier by allowing you a hands-free experience.
- You will need stable internet connection. Because this is virtual, a good portion of your job will need internet
100+ Companies Hiring Virtual Call Center Agents
There are many companies that hire home-based call center agents for phone jobs such as technical support, sales support, interviews and more.
Here is my list of 100+ companies hiring virtual call center agents, today!
- With Acanac, you are providing service to customers looking for internet and home phone services.
- Establish yourself in a nonprofit industry while making a paycheck with ACD Direct.
- When you work for Afni, the dream doesn’t just apply to US, but the Philippines as well.
- Alorica prides themselves in providing a flexible work from home schedules that fit your lifestyle.
- Become a customer success agent with Amazon. Work with one of the most lucrative companies of this year.
- If you love to travel, consider a virtual reservation position with American Airlines. Who knows you may snatch some discounts, too.
- If you choose to apply with American Express, you can be a customer care professional or a travel counselor.
- A company that takes your finances into consideration is American Support.
- You will handle inbound calls with Answer First to meet the needs of customers, problem solve, take messages, and more.
- Do you want to work for your favorite company? Apple hires at home advisors to meet the technical needs of their customers.
- Like the workforce, there are virtual call center staffing companies like Arise that will match you with the perfect at home job.
- Use your medical background to work for Nava Health and Vitality Center.
- Become a concierge or brand ambassador when you work with Aspire Lifestyle.
- Athletic Greens gives you the opportunity to set people up for better health and wellness.
- Flowers make everyone happy, so why not brighten someone’s day with Blooms Today by taking flower orders.
- Join Capital One and help customers achieve their ultimate credit goals.
- Take travel counseling to the next level as a virtual call counselor for Carlson Wagonlit Travel.
- Colony Brands is a great company for virtual call agents.
- Work full-time or part-time with Concentrix as a product and purchase support representative.
- Use Contract World to link you to the world of online virtual call center jobs galore.
- Get paid up to $12 per hour as well as a full benefits package when you work for Convergys.
- If you live within an hour of Phoenix, AZ you can find a new career with Cox Communications.
- Do you love to help people take their dream cruise? If so, you can work for Cruise.com helping others fulfill their travel dreams.
- Tons of employees are raving about working for Deal Dash, and you can too.
- Get paid $10-$12 per hour working Direct Interaction.
- Help get people the care they need with Enterprise. Make reservation, take customer service calls, or be a sales rep.
- Process claims with Esurance while working in the comfort of your home.
- At EventBrite, they make work seem like play.
- Help customers navigate a jewelry website with Gemvara.
- As with any online platform, Groupon needs customer service help from time to time.
- As Christmas fast approaches online retailers like Hayneedle will soon have a great need for virtual agents.
- Become a reservation specialist with Hilton. You may even get a discount on your hotel stays.
- As a work from home team member with InfoCision, you will work with well-known nonprofit agencies providing support to thousands of people a day.
- Carry out and dine in restaurants like Pizza Hut need you to take orders for them. Make 55 cents per order.
- Help vacationers book their airline reservations with JetBlue. You help customers get the answers they need when they need it.
- When you work with Kelly Services, you get competitive salary, great benefits, and flexible hours.
- Become a remote technical support specialist for Leadpages where you help businesses get their leadpages on the web.
- If you want to do virtual work, Liveops is the leader in virtual, home-based agents.
- Become a vacation planner virtual agent with Mark Travel Corp. You will need to search for openings on Indeed.
- Handle email, chat, and phone calls for Neiman Marcus this holiday season.
- Join NexRep providing customer service and inbound and outbound calls.
- On top of offering work from home customer service jobs, RiseSmart also offers virtual career coach positions.
- Virtual agents for Sitel are diverse, experienced and love what they do.
- Like other hotels, Starwood hotels frequently hires call center agents to take reservations.
- Whether you want to provide tech support, sales, gaming, or other call center services, Sykes is a great company to work for.
- Are you into politics? If you are, Synergy Solutions hires virtual call center agents for political calling.
- Take orders working for Teleflora and give the gift of a flower.
- Work from home using your technical skills with TeleTech.
- U Haul is a great company to work for, but now that they offer virtual agent positions, they are all the more better.
- Do you have an associate degree and are familiar with medical terminology? Then you could land a career with UCare working at home.
- Find your dream job and start working for Wizards Corporate, today.
- Bridge the gap between your career and your life working for The Womb Sauna.
- Working Solutions is hiring for sales and technical support agents.
- Give quality technical support at Ygomi.
- Transform healthcare for everyone with a career with ZocDoc.
- Work 12a to 7a as a technical support staff for 2U. You must work 20-25 hours per week.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree and have experience, you can land a technical job with Endurance.
- Join the world’s one-stop shop for IT at Intermedia. Provide worry-free experience for customers with your tech support.
- Work for Grindstone a B2B telemarketing support company helping other businesses make customers happy.
- Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, or hourly contract work, you can find it at Hubstaff.
- For the tech-savvy individuals, Teleperformance hires individuals to offer customer support.
- Become a technical support agent from your own home with VenU.
- Are you great at lead generation and cold calling? Work from home as a virtual lead generator for A Better Call, Inc.
- For those that can devote a minimum of 2-6 hours per week, AdviseTech is a great way to work around your schedule.
- Schedule appointments while working at home with BlueZebra.
- If you have previous cold calling experience, Brighten Communications is looking for you to be a telemarketer with them.
- Serve a plethora of industries including voice, email, SMS, and automated dialing industries working as a call agent for Channel Blend.
- City Twist hires work from home call agents to make cold calls for lead generation.
- Become a college search advisor, college admission pro, or a developer with EduTrek.
- Email etutorworld with a resume to do cold calling with them.
- Make $12-$15 per hour working with Expert Planet as a virtual agent.
- Become a part of the happiness team providing customer service from your home office with The Happiness Group.
- If you are looking for a career that changes lives, Humana is just the company for you.
- Are you great at generating leads? Take your expertise to the next level when you work for I Dial U.
- People are at the heart of every successful business, and that is no different with Intelliverse careers.
- Join the herd of work at home agents at Lunar Cow where you can intern, generate sales, program, or create.
- With MarketLinc, you can help companies pave the way to success through becoming a sales agent or solution architect.
- Next Level Solutions is looking for virtual independent agents to service outbound customers making sales calls.
- Get a job as a political caller for Oasis Marketing Solutions. Send your resume to [email protected].
- Paragon Planners is looking for experienced schedulers who are seeking a long-term career relationship.
- A leading provider of mobile event apps and online community platforms, Pathable requires you to have a 4-year degree and experience as a home-based appointment setter.
- Submit your resume via email to PhoneForce if you would like to join a team of outbound sales generating call specialists.
- There are currently no job openings for Sage, but they encourage you to send an email and resume to recruitingna.com for further information.
- If you are a rockstar at making cold calls and sales calls, SalesFish is for you.
- Join a team of appointment setting, lead generation, and sales calls with SalesRoads.
- Work as a call agent making appointments for outbound calls with The Appointment Biz.
- Answer incoming calls about magazines with Think Direct. No cold calling involved.
- Have you ever moved to a new house and received mail from Welcome Wagon? As a member of their team, you can help welcome people to the neighborhood.
- When customers have questions about products or services, XACT agents are there to help.
- Do you like research? As a telephone research interviewer with Advanis, you can get paid to do research.
- Whether its sales, marketing, or finance, Active Network has a great job for you.
- Speaking two languages will come in handy if you want to snag a job with Apptical.
- As a live operator for BSG, you will earn a minimum of $8.50 per hour with benefits.
- Take mystery shopping to the next level when you work with Call Center QA as a telephone mystery shopper.
- Email Causeworx your resume to get considered for a position as a telephone fundraiser agent. Send resume to [email protected]
- As an outsourcing company, CSR has a plethora of phone jobs you may be asked to do including mystery shopping, chats, sales calls, and emails.
- Companies need research in order to meet customer needs. This is where you would step in as an agent for Ipsos providing marketing research for other businesses.
- Become a market research interviewer with Maritzcx.
- Do you like making sales calls, but don’t want sales to determine your income? At On Point, you get paid an hourly wage, not commission for your sales calls.
- Get a flexible work schedule, paid time off, referral rewards and more with a career at Sedgwick.
- At SSRS, you can go the call center agent route, the work from home interviewer route, or you can look into corporate jobs.
- Case studies, reports, and surveys are done through virtual agents at Vocalabs. However, there is a long waitlist so get on it now.
- Collect data without looking at it. Instead, at Westat Family, you can become a call center agent collecting data for other companies.
Wow! That was a long list! Did we miss anyone?
If you know a company that hires agents for virtual call centers, put it in the comments below to be added to the list.