Need Easy Extra $250+/Month For Free?
Do you need $1000 now?! Who wants to go ask their mom or dad for a loan? Definitely not me because you know that family loans ALWAYS come with strings attached.
Luckily, we live in an age where everything we need is at our fingertips….literally. You are about to discover 20 simple ways you can make $1000 now!
How to Make $1000 Dollars Fast
First and foremost, if you are looking to make that moolah in a hurry, you have to be willing to do just about anything to get it.
Let’s face it; making a $1000 isn’t going to be easy, but it is possible. So, check out our favorite ways to get that $1000 in a hurry:
#1 Take Surveys
There are tons of survey sites that will pay you just for giving your opinion. Yes, some sites are just a scam, but others are actually legit.
In fact, there are several sites we have tested that are some of the top paying survey sites out there.
So, if you like to give your opinion anyways, check out these survey sites to make some extra cash this week:
- SpringBoard America: Get entered to win $1000 just for signing up. Answer questions and receive points to get gift cards.
- Survey Junkie: Build a great profile to be matched with surveys. Earn points that you can redeem for gift cards or Paypal Cash!
- InboxDollars: With InboxDollars, you earn cash, not points. Get $5 just for signing up.
- Toluna: Influence major retailers such as Loreal, Amazon, and Expedia with your opinions and earn money for doing so.
- Opinion Outpost: Simply join, share your opinion, and earn cash and other rewards for your time.
- Swagbucks: Tell Swagbucks about yourself to get invited to new surveys. You can also earn Swagbucks in other ways such as watching movies. Use SB to get gift cards.
- Pinecone Research: This is one of the highest paying survey sites. Earn points for every survey and redeem your points for cash.
- E-Poll Surveys: Get put into a $1000 monthly drawing just for signing up. Get surveys by email for points you can redeem as gift cards.
- FusionCash: Get a $5 sign-on bonus. Earn cash for taking surveys, watching videos, and other tasks.
- VIP Voice: For each survey you take, you get VIP points. You can use your points to get rewards including vacations.
- Vindale Research: You can earn up to $50 per survey you take with Vindale. Keep in mind you may need to review products, but you get to keep them.
Although some survey sites only allow you to get gift cards instead of cash, you can use the gift cards and put your cash in a savings account.
#2 Sell Your Pictures
If you have a knack for taking pictures, you can use those skills to make money online.
Companies and blogs need great stock photos to post on their websites, and will pay good money for amazing pictures.
Here’s the kicker, though, you have to take pictures that are going to be popular and sell. Things that sell well include photos such as:
- Social Causes
- Natural Travel
- Personal Technology
- Vibrant Eclectic Colors
- Natural photos of people
- Symbolic photos
- Hyper-still Life
- Creative Democracy
- New Wave Environmental Awareness
- Business Meetings/conferences
- Diverse Family
- Nature and Animals
Once you have several great photos to sell, you can sell them on sites and apps. Here are our favorite places to sell photos to make cash fast:
#3 Give Advice
If you are like me, whenever someone has a problem, you just want to give a little piece of advice to help them out.
If you are also like me, 9 times out of 10 the people you give advice to don’t really want it…..
So, instead of giving unwanted advice, you can get paid to give advice about topics you are knowledgeable in.
Here are some sites where you can get paid just to give people your two-cents!
- KGB: If you know about Software, finances, and directory services, contact them about giving advice.
- SmallbizAdvice: Just as the name suggests, if you can bring ideas and skills to the table to help small business, you should be an expert for their team.
- Chegg: Become a tutor for Chegg and give students advice on their homework, life skills, and other educational concepts.
- Just Answer: Make money just answering questions on a variety of topics. For example, if you are a lawyer, you may answer legal questions.
#4 Sell Your Stuff
Do you really need that sweater that has been hanging in your closet with tags on it since Christmas? What about that old computer just collecting dust?
One of the easiest ways to make $1000 in a week is to sell all your old stuff. Not only is it a great way to make money, but it’s nice to declutter.
Here are some ways you can sell your old stuff without having a garage sale or yard sale!
- Use online FB garage sale sites. There is one in every city just look it up.
- The Marketplace on FB is also a great way to sell old stuff.
- Nextdoor: All customers will be local which makes this a great way to sell used stuff.
- Decluttr: Scan the barcode on CDs, DVDs, video games, smartphones, Ipads, Kindles, and more and Decluttr will make you an offer.
- OfferUp: Easily sell items like you would on eBay or Craigslist with this new way to sell used stuff.
- 5Miles: Sell to buyers that are only 5-miles or less away from you.
- LetGo: This has become one of the biggest places to sell. In fact, people are selling whole houses on LetGo, so give it a shot.
#5 Rent Out Your Stuff
I know you have seen the whole Airbnb where people just like you and I are renting out their houses. But, houses aren’t the only things you can rent out.
Want More Money?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
In fact, you can rent out a whole slew of things including tools, instruments, bikes, camping gear, rooms, furniture, lawnmowers, snowblowers, and so much more.
Here’s what you can rent…..
- Rent Rooms and vacation homes with Airbnb, VRBO, or WeNeedAVaction
- Rent your car with Turo. Or, if you want to rent ad space on your car, check out wrapify, carvertise, or MyFreeCar.
- Rent out parking space with Pavemint or Parq EX all.
- Rent out baby gear with BabyQuip.
- Rent out tools and tents or anything with FatLama, Loanables, or T’work.
#6 Be a Freelancer
The easiest way to make an extra $1000 bucks is to hustle. You don’t have to work night and day, but you can make a good side income hustling as a freelancer.
Freelancers are people who are self-employed and not committed to a long-term employer. They do various tasks such as data entry, writing, and virtual services.
If you want to get started as a freelancer, here are some sites that connect you to people looking for virtual services:
#7 Download Apps
There is quite literally an app for everything. This includes apps that actually help you make money. So, if you are strapped for money, check out some of these apps:
- Ibotta: Get paid to shop. Cashout to Paypal when you get $20.
- Receipt Hog: Get paid when you take a picture of your receipt and upload it.
- SlideJoy: Get paid just for turning your phone on. It puts ads on your phone, but you don’t have to view them.
- HealthyWage: Get paid to lose weight. Place a bet, track your weight, and get paid when you meet your goal.
#8 Test Websites
Have you ever been on a website that was just difficult to navigate? When a website is difficult, users will just go to a different site.
This is where you come in. You can test out websites before they hit the web. Let companies know how they can improve.
Each site only gives you a handful of tests, but you can make $10 for every 15 minutes of your time. Here are our favorite user testing sites:
#9 Flip Items
Just like people flip houses for a profit, you can flip items and sell them on Craigslist, Facebook marketplace, and even at consignment stores. Here are just a few ideas of things you can flip and then resell as a profit:
- Furniture such as dressers, desks, chairs, and tables. Put a little work into something you found on the side of the road and sell it for cash.
- Clothing is a great way to make money. You can go around to garage sales, Goodwill, and thrift shops and buy up name brand clothes. Sell them for a higher price.
- Dollar Tree items can be great investments. Things like wall stickers, holiday decor, and other items can be sold for a little more than a $1 to make a profit.
#10 Open New Bank Accounts
Let’s face it; the banks make a killing off of ripping us off. So, why not make some of that money back by collecting bank bonuses.
All you have to do is look around for banks offering money for opening an account, meet their requirements, and then collect.
Keep in mind that bank bonuses change on a daily basis, so there is no real way to link all the banks that are doing one now.
Do a Google search to find out the bonuses happening, now!
#11 Sell Your Plasma
Plasma is a colorless part of your blood that suspends corpuscles and fat globules. When you donate plasma, you save lives.
Not only is donating plasma a great way to make a difference, but it does add a little extra to your bank account each week.
Most plasma facilities will pay you anywhere from $40-$70 per week for making two donations (you can only donate twice per week).
This may not sound like a lot upfront, but it really adds up. Go to BloodBanker to find a plasma donation clinic near you.
#12 Donate Your Sperm
If you are a guy, you can make a good amount of money selling your sperm. You will need to be in good health, have good genes, and possibly a college degree.
Some guys are making an extra $1000 per month donating sperm. To find the nearest depository, check out the Sperm Bank Directory.
#13 Donate Your Eggs
Like men, women can make money using their reproductive system as well. However, the process is a little more intrusive than sperm donation.
One egg donation can yield you anywhere from $3,000 to $6,000, so this is definitely something to look into if you are in good health, have good genes, and cute baby pictures.
#14 Rent One of Your Rooms
If you have a spare bedroom in your house, you can easily rent it out. Many college-goers are looking for a place where they can stay off-campus.
However, college students are poor and can’t really afford a whole house or apartment. So, why not help each other out.
Get Money: Cash In!
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
You can rent a spare room for about $100 a week. This means in about 3-months, you will have an extra $1,000 to spare.
#15 Be a TaskRabbit
Did you know you can easily make $2,000 a week just doing tasks other people don’t want to do? If you have some free time, being a TaskRabbit is something to consider.
TaskRabbit is a platform that helps get you tasks around your city with people that need things done. You can do things like:
- Furniture assembly
- Personal Assistant work
- Handyman work
Just sign up to start seeing tasks available in your area, today.
#16 Design Websites for People
These platforms have ready-made templates that you can use to design a site which include a complete home page, banners, buttons, and additional pages.
So, all you will need to do is plug in the information to the person’s site and what it is about, and you are good to go.
Wait…..if it’s so easy why will people pay you money to do it?
Well, creating a website is easy, but not everyone has the time, patience, or inclination to do it. In essence, you are providing a service like any other service.
#17 Pick Up Car Pooling
Whether it is for co-workers or picking up extra kids for school, you can make some good money going to places you would already go to.
Ask that each rider pay $2 each way. So, if you have 3 extra people, you are looking at $12 per day.
That averages out to $60 for a 5 day week. If you want to make a little more, up it to $3 each way.
#18 Make Money with Your Hobby
Most people do hobbies just because they enjoy it, but some hobbies can actually make you some major cash.
Think about all the artists, sewers, and designers found on Etsy. Those people at one time started their shops as a hobby only to make more than they bargained for.
You might think….yeah, but I am not an artsy person. Well, you don’t have to be. Here are a few hobbies you can make money doing even if you aren’t artistic:
- Sell a service like cleaning
- Teach something you know
- Create a website or blog
- Write articles, blogs, or journals
- Write a book
#19 Stop Spending
We had to put this in here somewhere. I mean come on, we could make so much money if we just stopped spending the money we already have.
You don’t need that new Michael Kors purse, the really cute boots with the fur, or that Latte from Starbucks.
If you are trying to make money fast, go through your online bank account, find everything you have spent money on that you didn’t need.
Add up all those unneeded items…..how much could you have this month had you not bought them?
Going through your account and visually seeing how much you spend here and there, is a great way to help you stop spending in the future.
#20 Think Outside the Box
Let’s face it; people will pay for just about anything. From small tasks to motivational groups. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to make a little extra money.
Here are a few ways you can think outside the box and make a little extra cash:
- Charge a membership fee for groups on Facebook. Seriously, people will pay $5 per month just to get your advice on a specific subject.
- Start a biking group. Charge people, a small fee to see interesting places and get in shape.
- Teach kids to dance. Parents are always looking for fun, cheap ways to get their kids active. Charging $5-$10 a session will get you, faithful supporters.
- Do a parents night out event. Babysitters are hard to find and expensive. Offer parents a cheap night out.
When it comes to making money, you have to put your best foot forward and hustle. There isn’t any way to make $1,000 bucks without a little work.
So, what are you waiting for?! Get out there and start making that extra $1000, today!
- 8 Ways to Make 300 Dollars in a Week + Tips to Get Started!
- 70 Quick Money Making Ideas When You Need Cash Fast
- Make Money in 2021: 15 Easy Ways to Bring in Extra Cash Now
- Top 10 Ways to Make Extra Money in NYC
- I Need Money Now: 43 Best Ways to Make Money Today
Get Money: Cash In!
Renowned Swagbucks delivers what you need: More rewards, more money! Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn Extra Cash. 100% free to join!