Need Easy Extra $250+/Month For Free?
Are you needing some extra cash? (I mean, who doesn’t?) Have you looked everywhere only to be scammed by this or that? Are you tired of taking a dozen surveys for only 5 bucks?
Don’t be discouraged. There are ways to make PayPal Money, fast and free with no surveys.
PayPal has made it faster and easier to get paid online. Absolutely anyone can make money and get paid fast online through this PayPal.
If you want some cash in your PayPal account, keep reading.
Get Paid to Write!
Are you a native English speaker? Can you write clearly and effectively on a variety of different topics? If you can answer yes to these questions, and you need some cash in your PayPal account quickly, your best option is to offer your English skills in exchange for cash.
Writing for money is one of the best ways to get cash quickly. Personally, I do this every single day. I am a freelance writer, so on any given day, I could be writing about car parts, the best ice cream flavors, or like today, how to make money quickly! It’s a fun and lucrative job.
Thousands of websites need quality content written every day, and what better person to offer these skills than you?
Yes, creating our own freelance writing business takes time, but do know that if you look for work, you will find work. All you have to do is offer your services as a freelance writer and get paid for doing something you enjoy: writing.
More and more businesses want a strong online presence, but they do not have the time, energy, or skills to devote to building their presence. That’s where you come in.
Before I started writing for a living, I thought that I would have to “be inspired” in order to write anything. I used to worry that the inspiration would not come and that I would be hit with writer’s block on a regular basis. Nothing could be further than the truth.
The awesome thing about getting paid to write is that you are not expected to produce beautiful, creative work all the time. Most of the time you are given strict guidelines which take a lot of the guesswork out of the writing process.
Where do I start?
First ask yourself, “What do I like to write? What do I want to learn more about?” The answer could be “anything,” or you may have only certain topics you wish to write about such as marriage and family.
Personally, I have written about all kinds of things, but some of my favorite topics are about making and saving money (like this article!).
If you establish an online presence and don’t give up, people will notice your writing and actually start looking you up for new writing gigs.
Digitalpoint.com and WarriorForum are two of my favorite marketplaces to find writing.
Each of these forums has a “services” section where writers and website owners who are in need of written content can find each other.
I have also found a lot of writing gigs on Upwork.com. Here you make a portfolio and advertise yourself as a writer. Then you can bid on different projects that interest you. If someone accepts your bid, then you have a job.
Where Else Can I Find Clients?
You can find clients anywhere. Make sure that you advertise yourself as a freelance writer, not just online, but in your everyday life. I am surprised at how many people I personally know who want me to edit a document or write an article for them.
Here are some of the top Webmaster Forums:
Other Freelancing Sites
As I said before, you can find clients absolutely anywhere. One way is to look at freelancer sites. Of course, freelancer sites have their pros and cons.
Want More Money?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
On these websites, clients will post the jobs they are offering. As a freelance writer, you can bid on the work and if you win the bid, you get the work.
Of course, you can always ask for more pay per article, and as with most freelancing sites, your payment is collected from the client before you even start the project. These freelancing sites are all legitimate ones that I have used.
How Much Can I Make?
Of course, you want to know how much you can make from freelance writing. The answer to this is not simple: It depends on what you write, how often you write, and what kind of clients you have.
But, successful writers can easily make a full-time income.
From April 2017, Indeed lists the average pay rate for a freelance writer in the United States at about $29 per hour.
Then there are other types of writing that can produce more money, like book writing and copywriting.
So, the answer to how much you can make is really up to you. The real questions are: How much do you want to make? How much time are you willing to devote to it?
Another way to earn fast PayPal money is through giveaways!
Did you know that you can earn up to $7312 from companies giving away cash?
If you don’t mind signing up for a few websites, you can earn cash via PayPal just by signing up.
I have done a little research on this, and here are some websites where you can earn some fast money:
- InboxDollars (review) – earn a $5 sign on bonus
- Swagbucks (review) – earn $5 sign on bonus
- Ebates – earn $10 sign on bonus
- SendEarnings – earn $5 sign on bonus
You can also watch for blog giveaways.
Bloggers often give away free PayPal cash to promote their businesses.
All you do is find a giveaway on a blog that you are interested in, complete the requirements, and you are entered for the giveaway!
Don’t forget to keep track of the blog giveaways you enter and check back periodically to check to see if you won.
Blog giveaways are a great way to get fast PayPal cash.
Mobile Apps That Pay PayPal Cash
Do you have a smartphone? If so, you are eligible to receive PayPal cash through many different apps. Most people don’t even know this opportunity is available.
Some of these apps are just for earning gift cards, but most of them pay quickly with PayPal when you earn your points.
- 1Q – This app will pay you to answer questions that other people have submitted.
- Adme – This app will display ads on your lock screen. You can cash out with just $10 in your account.
- Free Eats – This app will pay you just to receive text ads on your phone.
- Fronto – Like Free Eats, this app will pay you to have Front’s partners’ ads on your phone’s lock screen.
- Ibotta – Love to shop? This app has plenty of cash back rewards to redeem when you shop at your favorite stores.
- Iconzoomer – I love this one! On this app, you can earn money by taking photos at your favorite restaurants and stores or of just anything. For every photo you take, you get paid via PayPal.
- MobiSave – MobiSave is like Ibotta because it gives you cash back on items you have purchased.
- PointsPrizes – This app pays you to complete offers and you will earn points that you can exchange for PayPal cash.
- Qriket – This one is fun! It’s a fun live game app where you earn cash by choosing a color that you think that wheel will land on. All you need to do is watch some ads in order to earn spins.
- Receipt Hog– On this app, you will earn money by scanning your receipts. The point of this app is that companies are trying to learn what types of things people buy.
- Rewardable– This one you can do while you are watching Netflix! All you do is watch videos, give feedback on products, and answer trivia questions.
As you can see, there are many opportunities to earn quick cash just by downloading a few apps on your phone.
Earn Cash Through Websites
There are many websites where you can earn quick cash. Most pay instantly or a few hours at the latest.
One of the best ones I’ve found is Swagbucks. On Swagbucks, you will watch videos, play games, earn cash back from shopping, etc.
The goal is to earn enough for a PayPal gift card, and once you do, you can redeem it. I use this one all the time.
Slice the Pie is another website where you can earn PayPal money.
On Slice the Pie, you will review mostly music. What’s better than listening to music and giving your opinion on it?.
Get Money: Cash In!
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Slice the Pie pays out twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays, so you can get your money fast!
Microworkers is interesting. This is a microtask website where you earn cash from tasks like entering data, transcribing, researching things, etc. You need to earn $9 before you can cash it out.
Ebates is another good website to earn PayPal money. On Ebates, you can earn money for shopping online, which you probably do anyway.
You will get a percentage of your purchase total back. Ebates pays you $10 for just signing up. The only thing about Ebates is that it is not as fast as some of the other websites. You will get paid via PayPal four times a year from Ebates if your balance is more than $5.
Qmee is a really cool one to use. You get paid for shopping, but instead of getting cash back for purchases, you’ll get paid for actually shopping.
Here’s how it works:
Qmee is a browser extension which will pop up related items to the ones you searched while you are shopping online. Whether you click on the related products or not, you will get paid. One cool thing about Omee is that you can cash out with PayPal anytime and you only need one cent in your account to do so.
Selling Your Stuff Online
Do you have extra stuff laying around your house? It’s probably time to do a little Spring cleaning, and there are several places to sell your stuff online if you want to earn extra PayPal cash.
- Sell on websites like Craigslist: You can either sell your stuff locally or remain anonymous and link Craigslist to PayPal. Either way, Craiglist is a great place to sell your unneeded items.
- Sell homemade items and crafts: Are you craft? (I am). I love to make homemade crafts and sell them online. Here are some places where I have sold them before. Most work with PayPal, so you get paid right away.
- Sell gift cards: Have unused gift cards that you don’t plan on using? You can sell them on these websites and earn PayPal cash!
- Online auctions: These websites are like Ebay. You can auction off your stuff for the best prices. These are fun to use when you are getting rid of things you no longer want.
- Sell used furniture: These websites are great for selling your used furniture, and some will pay with PayPal.
Trade in Toner and Ink Cartridges for Cash
If you have any unused ink or toner cartridges lying around, don’t just throw them away or let them go to waste. You can turn them into Toner Connect and get cash for them.
What’s cool about this website is that it will pay you via PayPal before you ever send your old cartridges.
Make sure you read through guidelines before sending off your old cartridges. They ask that you package your items a certain way.
Read their guidelines closely because the company won’t accept opened cartridges or generic brand toners.
Do Transcription Work
Transcription isn’t for everyone. But, fast typists who are excellent multitaskers can do well with it.
It’s one of the most common ways to make money online, too.
And, there are even several entry-level transcription jobs around the internet that you can start without any prior experience!
It’s 100% free to get started with these companies, but you may have to prove your skills with quick assessments before you start.
Telephone Mystery Shopping
Have you ever tried mystery shopping? This is a fun way to earn extra cash, and you can do it from your own home.
Call Center QA is a mystery shopping company where you will make telephone calls to businesses posing as a customer and you will ask questions about their company.
After each call, you will fill out a survey about your experience.
Call Center QA pays $5 per call and feedback survey. You will get paid via PayPal within a week.
The bottom line is there is money out there to be earned. All you have to do is put in a little effort. Whether you decide to make phone calls, take surveys, online shop, or freelance write, you can earn extra cash that goes straight to your PayPal account.
- The Best Way to Start a Freelance Writing Career with No Experience
- 14 Legit Online Jobs for College Students: Part-Time and Full-Time Gigs!
- 8 Ways to Make 300 Dollars in a Week + Tips to Get Started!
- 8 Companies That Pay for Book Reviews (Plus 3 Ideas That Pay to Read!)
- 81 Best Places Teens Can Find Online Jobs for Extra Cash
Get Money: Cash In!
Renowned Swagbucks delivers what you need: More rewards, more money! Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn Extra Cash. 100% free to join!